Instacart SMS Marketing
- Instacart mobile alerts are marketing text messages that contain information about Instacart's promotions or deals that may be of interest to you.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to Instacart, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from Instacart. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 1-888-246-7822.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from Instacart and to Instacart from you. Message frequency will vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide.