Get what you love from Metro
Delivered to you in Montreal, QC
Already have an account?
Local favorites in Montreal, QC, at Metro
Frequently asked questions
Yes! Metro offers same-day delivery in Montreal, QC, with Instacart and you can get your items delivered in as fast as 1 hour. Learn more about Instacart same-day delivery.
It's simple. Using the Instacart app or website, you can shop your favorite products from a Metro near you. After you have placed your order, Instacart will connect you with a shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. Contactless delivery is available with our Leave at my door option. You can track your order is progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website. Learn more about how to place an order.
Here's the breakdown on Metro delivery cost via Instacart in Montreal, QC:
- Instacart+ members have $0 delivery fees on every order over $35; and non-members have delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee. Instacart+ members have access to lower service fees.
- Tipping is optional (but highly encouraged!) for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
The best part about Metro delivery via Instacart is that you can choose when you would like to schedule your delivery. You can get it in as fast as an hour, or choose a dropoff time for later in the day or week to fit your schedule. Delivery windows in Montreal, QC, start as early as 9am and run as late as midnight. Check local store hours. Delivery hours are subject to store operating hours, which includes holidays. To make sure you get your delivery as scheduled, we recommend—
- Turning on notifications for the Instacart app
- Keeping an eye out for text messages and phone calls from your Instacart shopper
- Leaving helpful instructions for parking, gate codes, or other clues to find your home.
Yes! You are eligible to continue to receive select Metro&Moi benefits and earn Metro&Moi points for purchases made when shopping at Metro on Instacart. You can add your loyalty card information to your Instacart account. Learn how to add a store loyalty or membership card to your Instacart account. Keep in mind when shopping on Instacart: we only offers prices according to our pricing policy and therefore may not be able to offer any sale or promotional prices associated with loyalty card usage.
At the moment, Instacart does not currently accept Metro gift cards as a form of payment.