Caution: irritant. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. May irritate eyes or skin. Keep out of reach of children. See caution on back panel. Caution: do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children. First aid treatment: contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants, sodium silicate and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.